Churches across Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia are being asked to recognise and empower the ministry gifts of disabled Anglicans.
This church could soon have a Climate Commissioner to help drive and co-ordinate the 3 tikanga church's commitment to climate action.
The Anglican Church will back plans for a complete review of how Aotearoa New Zealand deals with crime and punishment.
After almost 50 years of earnest debate about human sexuality, the Anglican Church in these islands has said 'Yes' to blessing couples in same gender relationships.
• Anglican Church allows bishops to bless same sex relationships
• Anglicans take step towards blessing same-sex relationships
• Church's decision welcomed by LGBTQIA advocate
• +Dunedin calls for calm after synod decision
• TVNZ: Auckland vicar reflects on Motion 29 vote
• Pulse Nigeria reports on Motion 29
The General Synod spent all of Tuesday on Motion 29 - the motion on blessing same gender relationships. And after a slow start, we had a big finish.
The General Synod has passed a resolution which notes that Tikanga Pasifika will not be voting for the blessing of same-gender relationships.