The Diocese of Jerusalem have called for prayer and funding support as injured civilians pour into the CMS-founded hospital in Gaza following last week's border attacks.
Churches across Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia are being asked to recognise and empower the ministry gifts of disabled Anglicans.
Christian social service agencies have welcomed the social spending in this week's 2018 Budget, but will take another hit as no new funding comes to help them lift struggling families out of poverty.
This church could soon have a Climate Commissioner to help drive and co-ordinate the 3 tikanga church's commitment to climate action.
Wellington City Missioner the Rev Tric Malcolm and Family Centre Social Policy Research Unit founder the Rev Charles Waldegrave speak out about the struggles of low-paid Kiwi workers in this article from Stuff.
CWS has issued a call to support Palestinians trapped in the Gaza strip as reports show up to 60 Gaza residents have been killed and thousands more injured under Israeli military fire.
• Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu heartbroken over Gaza attacks
• Will Gaza deaths waken the world to Palestinians' rights?
The Anglican Church will back plans for a complete review of how Aotearoa New Zealand deals with crime and punishment.
After almost 50 years of earnest debate about human sexuality, the Anglican Church in these islands has said 'Yes' to blessing couples in same gender relationships.
• Anglican Church allows bishops to bless same sex relationships
• Anglicans take step towards blessing same-sex relationships
• Church's decision welcomed by LGBTQIA advocate
• +Dunedin calls for calm after synod decision
• TVNZ: Auckland vicar reflects on Motion 29 vote
• Pulse Nigeria reports on Motion 29