Sadness in Taranaki as St Mary’s Cathedral prepares to close temporarily for earthquake strengthening.
• Watch Archbishop Philip and Dean Jamie talk about the closure
The Bishop of Wellington shares a dream with synod: that the diocese resembles a movement rather than an institution.
The 2015 Missions Conference kicks off in less than a week - and the workshops may cause some people to rethink their ideas of mission.
The Archbishop of Canterbury will host a special Primates’neeting to reflect on the future of the Communion.
• Secretary General welcomes summit
• Andrew Brown on the Archbishop's call
• Read the Church Times report
• The Guardian: Why is the Communion under threat?
There's plenty to digest in the gospel this Sunday – and Jesus does not go easy with the salt.
An Anglican minister in Wellington has been appointed to the board of Bible Society New Zealand.
Taonga magazine goes to the heart of this Church for a feast of reading about people and places.
Dame Diane Robertson has resigned after 22 years' as Auckland's City Missioner.
The General Secretary of the General Synod Standing Committee has responded to the debate on Motion 30 at the Christchurch Diocesan Synod early this month.
• Taonga's report on the Christchurch debate
• Comment: Why Motion 30 is God's gift to the Church