New Zealand Bible Society translators celebrated a milestone this week as they checked the final verses of the world’s first Bible in Tokelauan.
Young people poured in to Wellington Cathedral from across the lower North Island for this week’s launch of Wellington Diocese’s Anglican Youth Ministries’ ‘Storm the cathedral’ worship season.
The Social Justice Network is inviting Anglicans across Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia to take up the ‘Plastic-free July’ challenge in 2019.
• When did NZ fall so behind on plastic?
• Strandz issues plastic-free children's resources
Leaders from Anglican schools across Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia have tapped into the power of story to help shape the Christian character of their schools’ lives.
West Papua human rights advocate and development expert Rosa Moiwend has called on the New Zealand churches to keep West Papuan rights in the foreground of our advocacy efforts with Government.
Christian World Service is asking Anglican churches and ministry communities to set aside a day to pray and fundraise for refugees on Refugee Sunday 7 July.
• +Michael Curry urges churches to 'pray, learn, act' on Refugee Sunday
• Faith groups call for global solidarity on World Refugee Day
• Aussie Anglican school kids raise $6K on refugee ration challenge
Anglicans across Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia are being invited to set aside the third Sunday in June as Disability Awareness Sunday.
• Autistic boy forced to leave chapel gets apology
• Film on the L'Arche community to air round NZ